How to Make a Honey Mask For Skin Treatment
Previously we’ve been discussing the benefits of a honey mask to solve acne. This time we will discuss how to make these masks.
There are several different ways to make a mask of honey. It can be mixed with milk, lemon or cucumber. This time I will give you tips on how to make a mask of honey mixed with lemon and a little mayonnaise. The instructions are as follows:
- 1. Pour two tablespoons of mayonnaise in a small bowl. If you have a dry skin type, mayonnaise is the best skin treatment for you. Mayonnaise helps exfoliate dead skin cells so the skin will have a healthy shine.
2. Place a 1/2 tablespoon of pure honey into the mayonnaise. Honey has been trusted for centuries as a health and beauty care product. Honey contains antibacterial agents that gently cleanse and moisturize the skin.
3. Squeeze lemons until you have about 1 tablespoon of juice. Stir together the mayonnaise and honey. Lemon is one good item for your mask because its absorption helps eliminate acne without making the skin dry. Lemon is also very good for those of you who have a combination skin type (dry as well as oily) because it can reduce the size of the pores on your skin.
This is how to make a mask of honey mixed with lemon and mayonnaise. For those of you who have oily skin, make a mask of honey mixed with lemon. Do the following:
- 1. Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon honey. Add 2 egg whites.
2. After the mixing these items together, rub it on the entire face.
3. Let it stand for 20 minutes to allow the materials to work and react, so they cleanse and soften your skin.
4. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel to dry.
Now you can make a mask of honey to suit your skin type. Good luck!