Skin Treatment During Winter
Proper skin treatments should be practiced regularly, even though the weather is changeable. The skin requires extra treatment and attention to avoid dryness, especially in winter. Good care makes the skin healthy and beautiful. The colder the weather the higher the likelihood of dry skin. This results in skin irritation and itching, especially if you have dry skin.
There are special skin treatments that address dry skin caused by the weather. For example, avoid skin treatment products that are hard like soap as they dry the skin further. Here are more skin treatment in winter tips:
- 1. Use moisturizer for your skin to prevent dryness. Very cold temperatures can accelerate the process of dehydration of the skin.
- 2. Clean the face and neck with a gentle cleansing milk manifold. Avoid cleaning products and cosmetics like hard soaps, toners or astringents. These generally contain alcohol and further dry the skin. The effects are worse if you already suffer from dry skin.
- 3. Eat a diet containing a lot of good fatty acids. Salmon, avocado, olive oil and nuts help the skin.
- 4. Reduce your use of the blow dryer. Constant blow drying causes the hair and scalp to dry.
- 5. Consume more high-vitamin foods such as fruits and green vegetables. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
- 6. Use essential oils that make dry skin become soft, such as rosemary and lavender oil.
- 7. Avoid scratching itchy skin during the winter. Scratching further removes the oil layer on the skin surface and removes your natural barrier to drying winter air.
Follow these simple rules of winter skin care so your skin stays healthy and beautiful and survive the winter with confidence.