Skin Treatment for Diabetics
A person with diabetes must pay special attention to their skin. All too often diabetics ignore their skin conditions. You should be more concerned about the condition of your skin to keep it healthy and glowing.
The skin Treatment for Diabetics are not the same as a skin treatment for nondiabetic people. Nondiabetics sweat normally when they become hot, but those with diabetes rarely sweat. This is very detrimental to the skin. Perspiration from your skin helps maintain skin moisture. The less you sweat, the drier the skin condition becomes.
Properly treating diabetes helps maintain the condition of your skin. Here are several ways that might help:
- 1. Sweat may help keep moisture in your skin, but sweat is also a source of germ growth. You have to maintain your skin, especially any wrinkles or crevices. Keep yourself clean and dry. Sprinkle with talcum powder.
2. Avoid bathing with hot water. Choose cold water when you want to take a bath. Hot water makes your skin dry. Do not forget to use hand and body lotion that is rich in moisturizer to maintain skin moisture and smoothness.
3. Select tcotton clothing. This type of fabric is the best quality in terms of absorption. When you sweat cotton fabric helps absorb it. Cotton clothes are also very comfortable to wear, so you have more flexibility in moving.
4. Use a lotion or bath soap that contains moisturizers. The consumption of mineral water and fruit or vegetable juice also preserves the moisture and freshness of your skin.
5. If you do suffer a skin infection, immediately contact a doctor who will help solve your problem.
Hopefully these tips are useful for solving your diabetic skin problems.